Closing the Gap Between Strategy and Results

RPM Systems Corporation

Copyright © 2011 RPM Systems Corporation

GSA Public Buildings Portfolio

The mission of GSA's Public Buildings Service is to provide a superior workplace for the federal worker and superior value to the American taxpayer.

PBS is the landlord of the civilian federal government, with a total inventory of over 339 million square feet of workspace for a million federal employees in 2,000 American communities.

This comprises over 1,600 government-owned buildings or approximately 55 percent of GSA's total inventory. The remaining 45 percent is in privately owned leased facilities.  RPM developed a portfolio project management system encompassing eleven regions for the GSA PBS.

Managing Projects Across Eleven Regions